Due to continued expansion we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our dedicated Core Engineering department.
As an experienced QA Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and has a passion for programming, you will have the opportunity to review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback,
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you!
• Represent the requirements of all stakeholders within the software development lifecycle
• Responsible for overseeing the testing within a delivery team, including ownership of testing documentation
• Identify process improvement opportunities for the company
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
• Identify, record and track bugs
• 2.1 Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
• Good experience in software development and software quality assurance
• Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, detailed and concise test plans and test cases
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.