Engineering Services Engineer
Engineering Services Engineers are the frontline of Content Guru’s workforce, liaising closely with customers on a regular basis to set up, operate, monitor and support their services. It is a demanding role which requires candidates to have a wide range of abilities, including both technical understanding and strong interpersonal skills. The nature of the role is highly varied and challenging, and there are diverse opportunities for successful applicants to progress into Programming, Project Management and even Commercial roles.
- Providing expert technical support to clients when required
- Assist with day-to-day activities of Engineering Services projects and track project progress
- Producing test schedules, and carrying out in-house and external testing of hardware and software
- Status and technical review meetings with clients performing on-site installations of Redwood hardware and software systems when required
- Provide technical input during the product SDLCs
- Act as a liaison with the Development Engineering teams
- Act as liaison with component suppliers
- Assisting with software IVR development as and when required
- Assist project management as and when required
- Have strong educational background with a 2.1 and above in Engineering/maths/science or computer science, and a BBB and above at A-levels
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Must have the relevant documentation to work in the UK on a permanent basis
- Be hard working and ambitious
- Be friendly
- Enjoy travel
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to converse with, and retrieve relevant information from, users at all levels of IT literacy and rank
- Good oral and written skills
- The ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- General customer facing experience
Applicants should be willing to relocate to a reasonable distance from the office.
Content Guru is an equal opportunities employer.