Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Support Engineer Team Lead to join our fantastic Engineering Support department in Sydney.
Are you an experienced leader who is looking for a new challenge and has a passion for motivating and coaching their team? Do you thrive on delivering exceptional technical solutions to customers from first call to resolution? If your answer is ‘Yes’, this is the role for you!
• Responding to and assisting team members to resolve escalations or technical questions
• Monitoring the performance of the immediate team and supporting them to make improvements as necessary
• Following appropriate technical troubleshooting guidelines and techniques to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Maintaining a commitment to keeping customers informed and build and maintain relationships of trust with customers
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Bachelors degree/equivalent in STEM, Computer Science related subject or applied services.
• Good experience of delivering customer service
• Good experience in resolving technical issues
• Great communication skills
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in Australia and hold a valid work visa if applicable.