If you are looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing global communications technology company look no further, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a successful and established Solutions Consultant (SC) to join our US team. As an experienced SC you will be adept at advising on, designing and presenting solutions that deliver to differing client objectives and needs.
Working closely with our sales team you can make a real impact by helping our company to achieve and surpass customer expectations.
• Implementing, presenting and demonstrating scalable solutions
• Managing customer technical engagement and evolution
• Creating solutions at speed will be critical to stay ahead of the competition
• Analysing requirements and designing the appropriate customer solution
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, or substantial alternative experience
• Experience of selling in contact centre or similar industries
• Experience of crafting non-standard solutions/designs for customers
• Experience in delivering customer demos or other presentations
• Good working understanding of layer 2, 3, SD WAN, LAN, WAN technologies
• Strong technical appreciation of the Telecommunications Industry
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the US and hold a valid work visa if applicable.