Are you an experienced commercial legal practitioner? Are you looking for a role where you can lead from the front? Do you want to make a difference? If the answer is ‘yes’ this could be your next role!
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Commercial Legal Counsel to take the lead within our Legal Department. As an experienced Legal Counsel you will provide comprehensive and professional advice across all legal, commercial and regulatory compliance matters.
• Leading commercial contract negotiation, whilst ensuring proper administration and accuracy of all contracts
• Ensuring the Company is aware of the scope and likelihood of actual legal risks in agreements/activities
• Advising on legal and commercial risk/mitigation where required including for projects, concepts and ideas
• Providing reliable and up to date legal advice on (but not limited to) matters of intellectual property, disputes, privacy, consumer issues and day to day legal queries
• Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent, or substantial alternative experience
• Qualified solicitor with right to practise in England and Wales
• Extensive legal practice experience (PQE) gained either in a law firm and/or in a fast-paced, commercial in-house environment
• Substantial experience of delivering commercial legal advice
• Experience as an In-house legal counsel
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the Netherlands and hold a valid work visa if applicable.