Are you an experienced Senior Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge? With a growing global communications technology company in addition to a highly competitive salary? If the answer is ‘yes’ this could be your next role!
You will have proven experience of overachieving whilst identifying, developing and closing new complex and large deals across your region. With a passion for technology and great market knowledge you will be a pivotal part of our successful sales team.
• Securing new customers and business to a set monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
• Creating a compelling pitch and building sales strategies suitable for every individual client.
• Continually developing relationships with new clients across time zones.
• Being the ‘go to’ point of contact for all clients and prospects’ queries throughout the customer journey.
• Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to effectively create, sell and deliver new business wins.
• Degree level educated or substantial relevant sales experience preferably within the cloud contact centre sector
• Demonstrable experience of closing a number of significant and successful client deals
• Substantial experience in the SaaS or equivalent industry
• Able to demonstrate balancing both company and customer requirements
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the US and hold a valid work visa if applicable.