If you are looking for a role where you can take the lead on designing, developing, testing and delivering effective mobile applications look no further as this is the role for you!
As an experienced Mobile Application Developer you have substantial expertise in developing commercial projects and applications for mobile devices. You will also enjoy combining mobile application development with great user experience within a growing global communications technology company.
• Enable our business to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers via devices running on iOS and Android.
• Write code in appropriate languages and toolsets, principally targeting iOS and Android devices
• Design the architecture of new application components and APIs.
• Develop applications and features to meet customer/project requirements.
• Bachelors Degree preferably in a Computer Science or relevant subject
• Good experience in relevant programming languages (Java, Python, Objective-C, C++)
• Experience in source control, in particular Git
• Experience working with an Agile environment, in particular Scrum, and applying supporting practices such as TDD (Test Driven Development), CI/CD
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.