We have a new opportunity for a Newly Qualified Legal Assistant to join our commercial legal department. As a Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to build your career, you will assist our Senior Legal Counsel with a broad range of company matters from commercial contracts and mergers and acquisitions to employment law, real estate and dispute resolution.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference, this is the role for you!
• Review, draft and negotiate a variety of customer and supplier contracts
• Manage contract management and control processes to ensure managers and colleagues comply with internal policy and contract/agreement approval processes.
• Advise on legal and commercial risk/mitigation where required including for projects, concepts and ideas.
• Assist Senior Legal Counsel and Senior Management Team with other ad hoc legal matters
• A law degree (minimum 2:1) and the LPC ideally, or a non-law degree (minimum 2:1) plus GDL and ideally the LPC
• A broad commercial contracts, preferably within the IT industry advantageous
• Experience of managing and delivering to senior management expectations in complex legal matters
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to be methodical, work autonomously and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can do attitude and a desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the Netherlands and hold a valid work visa if applicable.