Are you a Business Development Executive looking for a new challenge? With a global communications technology company in addition to a highly competitive salary? If the answer is ‘yes’ this could be your next role!
With a passion for technology and a real desire to succeed you will be a pivotal part of our fantastic sales team.
• Developing and qualifying opportunities within your assigned region.
• Continually developing relationships with new and existing clients.
• Devising, implementing and executing an individual sales plan.
• Degree level educated or substantial relevant sales experience preferably within the cloud contact centre sector
• Experience of closing a number of major client deals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to demonstrate balancing both company and customer requirements
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.