- Case Studies
- About Us
Redwood Technologies was established in Bracknell, UK, in 1993. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
Due to continued global expansion, we’re adding a Chief Sales Officer (CSO) to take our sales teams to the next level.
As an experienced CSO you will help drive our global business strategy and lead our expansion into new territories.
If you are looking for a role with a market leader where you can lead by example, this is the role for you!
This role will include:
- Driving sales and marketing to identify and progress new opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Inspiring the team to deliver a great customer experience throughout the sales cycle.
- Investing in the training and coaching of the sales team to ensure they are a step ahead of the competition.
- Continuous improvement of our sales pitch, our market data, our processes and our team to deliver the best possible sales performance.
- Overseeing bid/tender processes.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelors degree/equivalent, or substantial alternative experience
- Significant experience in a Sales Director or CSO position
- Significant experience in International markets
- SaaS industry experience
- Experience selling to large corporate and government organisations