Transforming the value of I/CAD for your business
The I/CAD Incident Management system comprises a suite of solutions which help to organise emergency dispatches, such as car breakdowns, boiler repairs or the emergency services call-outs. Whilst I/CAD is highly effective at setting up dispatches, it has weaknesses in the way in which it dynamically prioritises and communicates with call-out teams and also relies on significant manual updating.
For contact centres leveraging I/CAD to manage emergency callouts, it is imperative to differentiate between priority and non-priority contacts, but when faced with an unpredictable volume of enquiries across multiple channels and subjects, emergency requests can easily become lost or deprioritised. This problem is compounded by an inability to triage interactions and a lack of automation which, during peak times, can leave communications overwhelmed.
Furthermore, inefficiencies in handling cancellations leaves support crews wasting time and money in travelling to help people whose issues have already been resolved.
storm INTEGRATE: I/CAD enhances the efficiency of I/CAD’s incident management system by overlaying storm’s multi-channel live and automated contact centre capabilities.
All interactions with the contact centre are automatically filtered through a combination of multi-channel screening and intelligent algorithms into priority and non-priority streams; in this way, emergency enquiries can be immediately forwarded through to an agent who is provided with relevant I/CAD data on the case, facilitating a quick and personalised response.
Less imperative contacts are processed and triaged through fully automated self-service. Customers can look up the status of their callouts or cancel their requests without ever needing to speak to an agent. storm then instantly updates I/CAD, significantly increasing efficiency and reducing costs by eliminating wasted call-outs. This results in a better service for customers who keep well informed during their time of need, and reduced pressure on contact centre agents.
- Extract maximum value from your I/CAD investment by feeding mission-critical data into multi-channel cloud communications, delivering IT synergy between systems
- Increase efficiency through intelligent automation features, allowing customers to interact across their chosen channels and fully self-serve across routine enquiries
- Improve business agility with the ability to alter services immediately using storm FLOW whilst integrated real-time and historical reporting across all storm-I/CAD communications, provide critical insight into service effectiveness
- Reduce costs by eliminating inefficiencies in incident communications and avoiding time wasted on unnecessary call outs. Customers can communicate critical call outs with out overburdening your contact centre
- Improve the effectiveness of your service through mass outbound multi-channel events, alerting all agents to incidents that require urgent response.
Key Integration Features
- storm retrieves real-time information from I/CAD and automatically update the system following user inputs
- Integration with storm VIEW™ provides best-in-class, real-time and historical reporting capabilities with live service monitoring to complement I/CAD’s I/NETVIEWER and I/NETDISPATCH geographical reports
- storm IVR intelligently automates and triages non-priority calls, sending an automated SMS to the customer with confirmation and an ETA. storm CONTACT: IVR processes the data collected, intelligently prioritising the case and redirecting it to the best available agent accordingly whilst pushing and pulling data onto I/CAD
- storm’s intelligent Automated Contact Distribution (iACD) routes customers to the best available contact centre agent to handle their enquiry or to self-service pathways for simple bookings, maximising efficiency
- The cloud-based storm DTA® (Desktop Task Assistant) plugs directly into your browser, integrating all inbound and outbound communications to feed relevant customer data from storm and I/CAD to agents, increasing contact handling efficiency.
How it Works
|1.||Customers interact with storm across multiple channels and are processed as priority or non priority through an automated interface|
|2a.||Priority interactions are automatically routed to the contact centre, alongside storm and I/CAD data, to provide personalised customer service. After the agent has dealt with the enquiry, the information is then passed back into storm’s reporting modules. Simultaneous recording of all contacts, through storm, is also available|
|2b.||Non-priority contacts are processed and triaged through an automated menu and an automated message is sent out to the customer to confirm receipt and to predict ETA|
|3.||The contact information is then processed by storm, using intelligent algorithms based on data extracted from the interaction, with the contact prioritised and routed to the best available agent. storm feeds through all associated data to the agent, enhancing service levels|
|4.||Contact centre supervisors have immediate access to real-time or historical graphical representations of performance that combine I/CAD and storm data.|