INTEGRATE: TCS BaNCS
Transforming the value of BaNCS for your business
TCS BaNCS is a mission-critical banking management platform which allows organisations to integrate and automate bank operations such as financial transactions and IT transformation services through migrating policies from numerous legacy platforms onto a single TCS BaNCS system.
However, whilst BaNCS fully integrates retail, e-commerce, treasury, commercial banking, trade and Management Information (MI) components, these processes and data sources are detached from customer-facing and internal communications.
Unable to leverage the useful information managed by BaNCS to feed into services such as financial consultancy or even multi-channel payments, contact centres are left using lengthy and convoluted manual processes such as over-the-phone security questioning to handle customer communications.
Operating in a time-critical environment with sensitive data, this not only puts an unnecessary burden on contact agents, leaving them tied to routine requests instead of focusing on high-value enquiries, but also frustrates customers who expect to handle financial matters quickly, efficiently and on their own terms.
storm® INTEGRATE™: BaNCS is a module in the storm integration portfolio which enables a wide range of communications services to interoperate with the TCS BaNCS Financial Services platform.
Customers interacting with organisations and contact centres across email, web chat, SMS, voice or other web technologies such as forms, are first fielded by automated ID&V (identification and verification) which securely matches details against relevant data stored within BaNCS. This information then feeds into storm services, enabling customers to fully self-service using their preferred devices for simple processes such as balance checking, payments and opting in or out of financial schemes, and automatically updating BaNCS with customer responses.
Alternatively, for customers still wanting to interact with an agent, relevant details such as transaction history are automatically fed from BaNCS through to the agent’s interface avoiding the need to repeat information and allowing rapid completion of enquiries. Furthermore, reminders about matters such as overdue payments can be automatically distributed across any channel, further enhancing your efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Maximise the value of your BaNCS investment by creating IT synergy between communications channels and all of your BaNCS information
- Reduce the burden on your contact centre by delivering relevant information straight to agents and automating routine enquires such as balance checks
- Automate information exchanges between your multi-channel communication services and BaNCS and improve efficiency by better connecting your customers and agents to relevant information or transactions
- Continually optimise services through real-time management interfaces, gaining agility over sensitive interactions
- Customisable reporting dashboards deliver complete visibility over all communications and integrated BaNCS services, enabling you to effectively determine Return on Investment (ROI).
Key Integration Features
- Secure ID&V automatically pushes and pulls information to and from TCS BaNCS
- Multi-channel Service Creation Environment (SCE) provides you with a BaNCS Action Cell to integrate information transfers into solutions
- The storm DTA® (Desktop Task Assistant) feeds information such as customer transaction history to agents in an intuitive desktop pop-up
- Intelligent Automated Contact Distribution (iACD) leverages info such as credit history to match customers to the best resource, whether automated or live, every time
- Powerful real-time and historical reporting capabilities and live service monitoring across your storm services with storm VIEW™, including granular staff queue effectiveness, contact duration across automated and live services, and media split.
How it Works
|1.||Customer makes contact via their chosen communication channel and is identified through secure, automated ID&V|
|2.||storm accesses the BaNCS database to retrieve the customer’s information|
|3.||The customer carries out self-service enquiry e.g. by opting out of a financial service|
|3a.||Customer decides to forward to the contact centre. The agent receives their information from BaNCS in a pop-up window|
|4.||A supervisor can monitor customer agent interactions using storm reporting|
|5.||Automatic outbound communications can be sent on any channel using information retrieved from the BaNCS database|
|6.||System administrator can make changes to their automated services using storm FLOW™|