Next-generation SMS capabilities
storm enables mass outbound alerts to be automatically and instantly distributed by SMS. Services are rapidly configured through the highly intuitive storm Portal, which enables administrators to select users and user groups, and customise messages over a secure connection.
storm SMS capabilities in action for National Rail Enquiries
Through integration with existing CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com, or databases, it is also possible to configure services such as automated reminders – storm distributes SMS messages based on schedules to ensure that customers never miss appointments and employees never miss shifts. Additionally, appointments can be updated through a simple SMS template, creating flexibility in time management capabilities. Automated messages can also be sent out when a schedule is altered, ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are kept in the loop and maximising efficiency.
storm SMS handling through the DTA® agent interface
For inbound SMS, messages are routed to an agent, who can choose to respond on the same medium, or by alternative channels. Additional channels can be easily bolted on to the contact centre offering, enabling customers to also make contact across voice, email or web chat, and providing agents with blended queues, wherein different channels can be prioritised in the same inbox.
Through storm FLOW, the intuitive Service Creation Environment, users can rapidly create and customise service flows of any complexity, which seamlessly weave in SMS functions. For example, an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu can be created that enables a user to select a number via the phone’s touchpad, and then receive an automated SMS containing relevant, location-based information. This can be used to ensure that customers can always be kept informed of service updates in their local areas, eliminating the need to speak to an agent and increasing customer service levels, while shielding contact centres from high traffic that can occur during service disruption.
Additionally, users can send in texts to automatically query back-end databases, such as train information, and then receive rapid updates which utilise intelligent compaction rules, ensuring that all key information is provided.
- Customers have easy access to relevant information when it matters most, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Shield your contact centre from mass enquiries by providing automated, relevant and up-to-date information through SMS.
- Agents can handle SMS enquiries in the same inbox as voice and email, enhancing working efficiency.
- Optimise scheduling and reminder services, minimising wasted resources.
- Leverage SMS as a non-intrusive method to provide customers with targeted promotions, enhancing engagement levels.
- Gain complete visibility over SMS communications through integrated real-time and historical reporting and automated text logging.
Key Features and Functionality
- Mass capacity communications integration platform can handle any volume of instantaneous inbound or outbound SMS messages.
- Integration with back-end systems enables accurate, effective schedule reminders or mass personalised promotions based on customer history.
- Easy-to-use interface enables rapid provisioning of a wide range of SMS services.
- Seamless inbound and outbound functionality includes multi-channel blended queues—SMS is handled in the same way as voice, web chat and email.
- Intelligent keyword recognition and compaction rules for fully automated, accurate services.
- Fully integrated reporting and service creation suite enables SMS services to be continuously analysed and optimised in real-time.
How it Works
|1.||Services are provisioned from any location using intuitive drag & drop interfaces.|
|2.||storm integrates with proprietary databases for access to customer details, scheduling data & up-to
– date service information.
|3.||Customers text in to storm, either sending a message to a contact centre, requesting information from an automated service, or updating an appointment through keyword recognition.|
|4.||Agents respond to inbound SMS messages, and can update schedules via SMS, voice or the web.|
|5.||Live alerts & updates as well as automated reminders are distributed to customers and workers via SMS.|
|5.||Real-time and historical reports can be customised for every element of SMS interaction.|