We have a new opportunity for a creative Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding global Marketing team. As an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager you will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing programs for our Japan region.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference, this is the role for you!
• Set up, execute and monitor Japan’s marketing plans to create leads, increase brand awareness and nurture the client base.
• Create leads through online, offline channels and partnerships, including acquisition via digital channels and lead nurture through CRM tools.
• Increase brand awareness through relevant content, partners, sponsorships, awards, online and offline.
• Deliver compelling marketing campaigns that clearly demonstrate the value of our product to new customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or significant alternative experience
• CIM or equivalent professional membership/certification
• Significant marketing experience for a IT/Telecoms company
• Experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst or Campaign Manager
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, CRM Applications and Email Marketing Applications.
Content Guru is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in Japan and hold a valid work visa if applicable.