Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Head of/Information Security Manager to join our dedicated Information Security department.
As an experienced Information Security Manager you will support and drive compliance and security across the Business as a whole.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you!
• Setting, overseeing, monitoring and auditing of the required security standards for the Business.
• Analysing and identifying specific security environment improvements.
• Providing assurance that policies and procedures for Information Security are effective.
• Taking responsibility for the continued achievement of ISO27001 and ISO9001 certifications.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related subject
• Substantial experience of managing IT Security
• Experience of managing projects
• Experience of working in a business processing sensitive customer data
• IT/telecoms experience preferably SaaS
Redwood Technologies was established in Bracknell, UK, in 1993. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.