- Case Studies
- About Us
Redwood Technologies was established in Bracknell, UK, in 1993. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
Content Guru is looking for a successful and established Marketing Director to lead our rapidly expanding Marketing team at our global headquarters in Bracknell. As an experienced and dynamic Marketing Director, you will continually develop our brand and deliver sales leads across direct and channel markets.
Working closely with our sales team, you can make a real impact to maximising the success of our business during our next phase of global growth, ensuring a consistent, strong brand across all channels.
The Role will include:
- Contribution to our global brand strategy/message.
- Leading our UK business to deliver compelling marketing campaigns that clearly demonstrate the value of our product to new customers.
- Continuously analysis of our performance and refining our message to maximise lead generation.
- Motivating, leading, coaching, training and supporting the UK team to deliver exceptionally creative and compelling content/messages.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or significant alternative experience
- CIM or equivalent professional membership/certification
- Significant marketing experience for a IT/Telecoms company
- Significant experience of managing and developing marketing teams
- Effective self-management, organization and time management skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, CRM Applications and Email Marketing Applications.
- Tenacious attention to detail