- Case Studies
- About Us
Redwood Technologies was established in Bracknell, UK, in 1993. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Customer Service Director (CSD) to lead our Engineering Services and Customer Experience departments based in Bracknell at our Head Office.
As a highly experienced CSD, you will champion a customer-centric culture which inspires all our team to exceed customer expectations. You will be responsible for the continued deliverance of a world-class customer service journey.
This role is ideal for a skilled, knowledgeable individual searching for an opportunity to lead from the forefront.
This role will include:
- Creating a customer service strategy focused on Content Guru’s customer-centric culture.
- Motivating, leading, coaching, training and supporting the team to deliver the customer service strategy.
- Monitoring and managing customer questions and projects to ensure they are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Ensuring the team are set up to deliver excellent communication and reporting to customers and partners.
- Being a champion of “lessons learned” to ensure we continuously improve our service.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelors degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Substantial experience in managing customer-facing technical teams and a service desk
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in service management and customer service reviews
- Experience of working in an ITIL or ISO certificated environment
- Proven ability to deliver continuous improvement
- A strong internal and external customer service focus.