- Case Studies
- About Us
Redwood Technologies was established in Bracknell, UK, in 1993. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
We have a newly created, exciting opportunity for a Chief Information Officer (CIO) to join our successful global business.
As an experienced CIO you will lead a talented team of IT and Network professionals to deliver the infrastructure and internal systems we need to continue expanding our business across the globe.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference, this is the role for you!
The Role will include:
- Using your extensive experience and understanding of technology to design and deliver an efficient and quality IT infrastructure that our team and customers can rely on everyday.
- Inspiring the team to create bespoke and innovative solutions that continuously improve our network and platform performance.
- Contribution to our business vision, leading and training all our team to keep customer, colleague and business information secure at all times.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelors Degree/equivalent, or substantial alternative experience
- Substantial experience as a CIO or IT Director
- Exceptional knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- SaaS or IT/telecoms industry experience
- Experience of integrating IT systems and deploying new systems