The contact centre in the cloud
Contact centres have opposing aims to reconcile. On the one hand, customer expectations are becoming increasingly demanding as methods of communication grow more complex and varied. And on the other hand, there is the constant battle to keep costs down.
Do you hire more agents, or retrain existing agents so they can multi-task? Do you procure separate SMS, email and social media management tools and roll them out across all your sites? How do you personalise your service to adapt to the preferences of different end-users? These challenges are not just operational; this is the new contact centre culture.
The storm solution
Hosting your contact centre in the cloud eliminates many difficulties which you may have come to accept as inevitable. You can cover every form of communication with a single platform; you can provision skill groups which span the globe; and you can roll out the capability anywhere as and when you need it. storm gives you a solution that reconciles lower costs with superior service levels.
- Unity & agility – have agent skill groups spanning distinct locations and move agents around as the need arises.
- You’re in control – manage your services from anywhere with powerful tools.
- Removal of barriers to adoption of text-based communications.
- You can roll out new features as they are released with minimal disruption.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership of your contact centre operations.
- Deliver joined-up customer service – ensure your customers talk to somebody who can help them, and avoid making them repeat information to different agents.