- Case Studies
- About Us
Content Guru was founded in 2005, located in Bracknell, UK, at the heart of Europe’s ‘Tech Valley’ (the equivalent of Silicon Valley), with offices already in the Netherlands, Germany and USA and two additional offices recently opened in Japan and Australia.
The company is a member of the Redwood Technologies Group alongside Redwood Technologies, which was founded in 1993 as an innovator in multi-channel communications systems. Content Guru’s core technology has been continually refined and developed since this time to ensure that the company’s services continue to push the boundaries of communications by building on a solid underlying architecture, with Redwood lending a dedicated R&D function.
Hundreds of the largest organizations in over 60 countries across the world are powered by storm®, in sectors ranging from utilities through finance and travel to central government, and include UK Power Networks, National Rail Enquiries and the NHS, the fifth largest employer globally.
In recent years, Content Guru has experienced rapid growth across Europe, North America and the Asia-Pac market. The company is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Order Processing Executive with a broad range of abilities to support the distribution and logistical supply of Content Guru’s products. The successful candidate must be computer literate, with working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
As the company grows, the Group is receiving more and more demands from customers. The Ordering Processing Executive will be responsible for dealing with critical customer queries and maintaining consistent and high customer service standards. The candidate must be responsive to customers’ needs, be able to process all orders, raise invoices, follow up on outstanding orders and ensure that stocks are efficiently dispatched to customers. Excellent organisational skills and attention to details are key skills that the candidate must possess.
The role holder will ensure the smooth operation of the company through scheduling travel and meeting arrangements for colleagues and customers. The successful applicant must be reliable, have a strong team ethic and be willing to assist in other administrative tasks to support and facilitate the Group in growing its business.
The Order Processing Executive will also become a paragon of the company values, of agility, quality, commitment, integration and collaboration, and serve as an inspiration to other colleagues.
- Process all new orders from customers in the UK and Europe
- Order stock when necessary, raising invoices in relation to the orders
- Maintain order work book
- Liaise with different departments, including Commercial, Project Management and Finance, on the progress of orders
- Attend weekly meeting on order updates and statuses
- Handle stock delivery and maintain the stock system
- Dispatch stock to customers
- Answer phone calls
- Compile and send User Packs to customers
- Follow up on any customer queries/issues
- Arrange training sessions (both onsite and offsite)
- Book travel or accommodation for training sessions if necessary
- Schedule work with engineers and ensuring items are completed
- Assist with any other administrative tasks.
Experience and Skills
- A strong educational background
- Experience in processing orders
- Competent user of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and in-house portals
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Good customer service
- Must be hardworking, initiative and reliable
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have a professional behaviour and work ethic.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of the telecommunication/IT industry
- Have a driving licence
- Be comfortable working in a fast-growing company full of enthusiastic, highly intelligent colleagues.